a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I want to live in a wooden house

Today was yet another fairly decent day. Yesterday was my birthday and it felt weird. They are kind of awkward things, birthdays are, people say "Happy Birthday" and make comments about your one year age difference. "Big 18 now! Officially an adult! That must feel good." "yep, fantastic." Just really awkward feeling stuff like that, it really shouldn't be any different, if anything I should make a big deal about 8:30 in the morning when I was actually born. Like hey, I popped into this world today. Weird to think about I guess. I became official 18 years ago. Now by the worlds standards I'm an adult and get a few more privileges than last year.

Today was so lazy. I woke up at freaking 11:30. What a waste. Then I did jack crap for hours until I visited the Uptons and played scrabble. Then I watched 80's movies at Molly's house for the evening.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Am I doing what i should be? That is a good question to ask. The thing is, as I said before, I don't know, I wish I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home