a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Absolutely!

Today was a super day. It was very nice because of my family being awesome. I woke up and had a talk with my mom where I started thinking of the lack of closeness felt by me to my family. Which seems like a giant shame, and I began to picture it if everything started differently. But that made me want to get closer and so I acted nicely to my entire family and we had a super day. Megan and I hung out and went groceries shopping, just the two of us, and we actually got along, it was nice. We have made a pact to be healthier in our food selections, and even bought multi-vitamins to eat everyday. Then we got some coffee and drove around. After we dropped off the groceries we went back out so I could work on getting a new phone since I had swam with mine in the boicourts pool. Well it turns out, exactly one year from today, we signed up with AT&T to get our current phones, and our plan being only one year long, is now over so we can get a completely new one, one that will be with cingular and hopefully have better coverage, and all get new phones that will actually work. A year to the day! How awesome is that? I just happen to choose to go out today instead of yesterday, or a few days before, and it ends up being the exact day we can get new ones. Unfortunately we didn't get any because my parents have to look into a new plan, but it will happen soon.

Then we went to Target and bough board games. We had the craving to play some Scattegories so we got that, along with Rumikub. We're going to get apples to apples tomorrow. We played board games and did riddles all night, as a family, and that was a ton of fun. I absolutely love board games. I won at Scattegories once, as well as once at Rumikub. It was probably the most well spent Sunday in quite some time. I saw Jessica at Target too, Jessica Bagley, and she is neat and I enjoyed that encounter despite its short length.

I also cut off my fauxhawk because basically I've noticed at least 10 since I've gotten mine and don't like that. So now it's just shaved down to the height of the sides and doesn't look too bad. The widow's peak, it turns out I have a little one thank goodness, is crooked though. It's not at all centered and in fact, the peak is actually nearly right about the inmost part of my left eye. Stupid genetics. I think being in a good mood makes you feel better physically too. I felt good, and felt as though I looked good. My smile didn't suck today, and my skin is void of pimples and quite tan.

I looked at worth1000 photography tonight, and some of these people are absolutely amazing. I really want to get into artistic photography, as well as just great candid pictures. I feel we have missed opportunities of great memories with our lack of photographs. Today was great; I hope it was likewise for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home