a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The alternative me

Today, while putting on some temporary tattoos I began to think of really getting some. I put on five in various locations I believed would look neat; one on the back of my neck, one on my arm, another near my left hip flexor area, yet another on the lower part of my back, and the final on my foot. All but the lower back one seem cool to me. Most of all is the arm, then second hip flexor, and third back of the neck. If I found a really cool design I'd like to look at, I'd definitely do all three of those. I wouldn't want writing or Chinese symbols, at least for now. I didn't try a temp on my wrists, that might make for an okay Chinese symbol. It'd be pretty sweet if I got a watch for under my real one. That way, when I took my watch off, I'd have one there, and it wouldn't look so weird with my watch tan. It'd be stuck on 8:30am I think, that was when I was born so it'd have some meaning. If they could make it like my Ironman watch, of which I love and want to keep forever, that would be stellar.

I also thought of piercing in this time, more specifically a tongue one, an eyebrow one, and gauging my ears with one of the talon-like ones. As shown below:
although I really had black in mind, and they'd only be pointed on one side, the other would be flat, and it's curve around and be way sweet. Anyways, get some of that ish. First I want to talk to some people who have tongue ones, see how hard maintenance is. Then get some fakes that I could see how they'd look.

Can't you just imagine me after getting all this, and working in my nice architecture firm. I'd dress hella nice, and most likely it'd cover all tattoos, and the tongue ring would be hard to see, but the others would be very obvious. I don't know the. I'll start with Hennah and fake rings. Maybe I'll come back with a real one of one of them when I get back from Germany. Who knows. I'll think more about that. I could see a symbol of a Leo, like a lion on the torso, or the arm. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,

Wow, have you changed from the person I knew last year.

Don't worry, it's a good thing. We need to hang out/talk, and I mean it. I have until Sunday, when I leave for school.

-Tatiana
tmac@willamette.edu

5:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home