a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm content with life today.

Life is feeling a lot more productive these days. I've been busier than I have and I've started riding my bike again. I got it back from the shop today and it is bomb-ass. New tires, grip, tubes, and a seat. So sweet! I rode around for about 2 hours with it, no helmet, but whatever, it happens. I also went into the bank really sweaty, and I bet people were looking at me funny, like, "what the hell? Why is that kid so sweaty?" Turns out I had been riding my bike for a long time, and at a fast pace, at least in sprints. It's be really hard peddling for a bit, then lighter easier, then I'd regain my stamina and push it out till I was tired, then recover and so on. I never caught up to cars, or rather kept up, I caught up after they had stopped for a light. I wonder how many people saw me riding that i know.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to spend the morning and early afternoon in Portland riding with Allison, Jeff, and Scott. We're going to ride the max in with our bikes, then I don't know what I'll be doing. Some sort of family dinner and dessert. Then who knows, hopefully if Brent wants to, Halo.

So like I said I've been doing more, I've seen more of the friends I've wanted to and I've been happy with it. Scott hasn't been so much, but I think I'll start doing that soon especially in the next few days which will be very nice.

Next week will be Seatle with jake, Tuesday to Friday. That'll be a lot of fun, then one week home, and off to Germany for three and a half nearly, then home for a week and down to school. Wow. Summer is almost done. Then college, where I will try to set a record for most continuous high and drunkeness. hahahahaha. No I promised Mrs. Richards I'd keep clean. I remember three of five, the other two i honestly don't, I'll have to ask. I've abstained from it all for 18 years, whats a few more. Illegally anyhow, when I go to Germany it's fair game, the alcohol. I'll try it. Maybe get crunk on Jakies birthday and take pictures for him. I'm content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home