a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I don't know

Lately I've felt tired of even trying. I don't want to put effort into anything I do, I want it to just happen and I'll roll with it.

I haven't seen hardly any of my friends and I am somewhat curious where they are. Not everyone can be working, I guess with it being summer before college everyone is loosening the ties with friends so they can go to college and meet new ones. I can't say I've been working hard to find my friends, I've made half a dozen calls tops.

I have a good time being outside with people, people who make life a lot more simple.

I don't even know what’s going on these days. I can't process any of my thoughts, I just have some ideas of what I'd like to say, or express but it never comes out right, and it usually clashes with some other thought I have. I don't want to think, I'd like to have life come at me, let what will happen, happen.

I've had some talks with people to discuss who I am, and I can't quite figure it out. I'm bad with words, I want too much, I feel sorry for myself, I've become apathetic to situations but it is really just a front, I certainly think too much, as well as other things like I ought to get out and actually do something about life. But I can't even figure out what i should do, or want to do anymore.

Right now I'm going to focus on celebrating my birthday in a few days, going to Jakes the week after this coming one, and going to Germany. And I want to enjoy all of these.

I don't know is a good answer for me right now

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

hey david, happy birthday tomorrow!

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home