a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, October 21, 2005

I am the king of procrastination

I am the king of procrastination as of late, two nights in a row. The first night, last night(Wednesday night) I started on my three page paper about gender roles and relations in the !Kung society, which was of course due the next day at ten. I think I ended up starting at 8:30, but I was talking to Becky online so I didn't get much of anything done for those four hours. Then she left and I worked on it for another hour and decided to sleep, at this time it's around 1:30. I haven't finished it though, so I have to wake up at 7 in order to finish it on time and revise it. I do wake up, and I do revise it, and I end up eating breakfast before class; something I don't even do when I get enough sleep. So that was a success, but I only had five and a half hours of sleep, so not a good thing to do. But I still have this other project due Friday I haven't started. This project is much bigger, I had to design a lecture hall, and draw the floor plan, cross section, and one view from each side of the building- there were four. I have all day though, at least three hours between classes then an entire night, but being the king of procrastination that I am I waited until 12 o'clock to start it. Now I'm done, over four hours later. the entire four hours of this creation were spent downstairs in the lounge by myself. Lesson learned? Hopefully, with five and a half hours of sleep and a little over four hours before class starts I might have an awful Friday morning, and afternoon. But hey, it's the weekend, it'll be fun. DZ OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home