a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's 3:30 am and I'm finishing my paper for Architecture. It's my fault completely, but I am still going to complain. I'm tired. I don't want to do this. I wish I had, for once in my life, been a good student worked diligently. It's an 8 page paper, and now I have to revise it. This is going to take a bit of time and I want to sleep now. I am very excited to come home tomorrow. It'll be really nice to see Jeff since I haven't in some time. I think I'm actually going to spend most of this weekend with the family, for a change. Thing is, in a week and a half after this weekend I'll be home again, but this time for a month, so I'll get to visit a lot. I'm going to do neat things, or so I hope. For now I'll just finish my paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home