a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I accidentally slept through fencing today, and nearly missed my Architecture class, wherein I learned my professor is a trespasser. He saw this house by some famous Architect and fell in love with it, so he decided he'd go and take pictures of it. The thing is, the place is on an island to the southeast of Spain. He flies there, not knowing exactly where the house is and starts driving around and looking for it. After looking for a long time he finally finds it and knocks on the door, but no one answers, so he goes to get something to eat. He comes back a bit later and knocks again, but again, no one answers, so he decides to just go in and take the pictures. He walks around the back, it faces a bluff so it's very private and I'm pretty sure designed to be left alone, and walks right up to the house. Because of it's location it is extremely open and he goes in the house, like it isn't anything. Like, he has pictures from the inside, not just the surrounding area which is bad enough, but actually the inside of the house, and the views you get from them. So basically my professor is the most ridiculous person in the world. I did like the house though, it was really nice and I'd like to live in it. It looks at the Mediterranean Sea, who wouldn't want that; perfect climate, gorgeous house, and by that time I'd have a wonderful wife. Life would be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home