a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Whats the point?

I don't even know why my Hall's flag football team shows up to our games, we're always going to get annihilated. We've played a total of three games, and in those three games we've lost a combined 96 to 13. Our team has zero organization and no real skills. The few players we have that have any experience do their best, but the majority of us have none. It's not that I really care, because I don't, I enjoy the people and it's fun to be around them; it can just get a bit ridiculous watching our team get stomped left and right. Our team could be really good, if we practiced, but because of everyone's schedules and lack of commitment we don't get that. We show up every Tuesday night to the field and play, that’s all we get.

Soccer is the same as far as practice, but somehow we're undefeated. The soccer team isn't coed, which doesn't really make a difference, except for the fact that the majority of us have experience with soccer. Our soccer team is great, we've got such good communication; we pass so well. The shooting part is what has us a little down, we've only got a few kids who really know how to play and they make the goals, the rest of us try but, like most inexperienced players would do I think, we kick it too high. It doesn't help that the goals are tiny, about 5 feet wide and 4 feet high. I had about four chances on Monday, nearly wide open, but A: I suck and kicked it high, and B: the goalie took up 75% of the goal.

I enjoy the fact I have a few things to keep me active, granted it's not nearly enough, but it's decent. I ought to go run everyday, or the other days that I don't have football or soccer. I also need to eat healthier. The past two days have been terrible. I've eaten like four square meals, 6 pop tarts (3 packages), an entire box of teddy grahams, oatmeal, maybe 70 oz of water, a few granola bars, frozen yogurt, and a york peppermint pattie. Cheez-it's too, I'm working on that box now. But that’s such a small amount of actual substance, the square meals and water are it. I need to eat fruit, I have watermelon everyday and that’s it, like two small slices. It's terrible, luckily I haven't gained much weight, if any, but it's not good! And sleep hasn't been very good either, although I did sleep through class today and got an extra 1.5 hours of sleep. I somehow need to get on top of stuff, school included. Right now I'm getting by, decent grades, I think, but it's something I should be working out, not just getting by.

All I can think about these days are unattainable things, I can't stop it either. I just imagine how much more fun it'd be if I could do x right now, or y in a few minutes. I don't think that's a good sign at all, if I can't be happy in real life, which I assume is what that'd mean, then that’s a giant problem. I shouldn't want anything more than I have in my life. Except bettering myself maybe, but I doubt anything I want could be classified, legitly, as bettering myself.

Christine and I came up with a good idea last night that correlates to that stuff above, if I chronicle all of my thoughts and wishes, dreams, etc. and then make a movie about them. In the movie I'd be dreaming about all of these things through my life, then I'd meet the girl and everything that I dreamed would come true. I'd live all of my hopes and dreams for the rest of my life with that special woman. I hope it could work out like that.

I decided something today in Art History, I like Romanticism. The buildings were the coolest then, a rejuvenation of the gothic style mixed with the new. I love gothic architecture, and the blend of it with everything else in the Romantic architecture is just cool. I'm definitely drawn to it, and if I had my way, I'd own a few of the estates. The English did something right for sure with that one.


Air is a good band, and when I have the thoughts I'm having, about being away with a love, doing something amazing it makes me happy. And now I'm going to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home