a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'll make it short...

Today was my last day of Thanksgiving vacation, which for most people isn't too big, but i haven't been to school in about 9 days. Thats a pretty sweet break if you ask me. I am not sure what to expect as far as make up work, it usually turns out I have a lot when i figure I wouldn't and right now thats what i am thinking.
Jake left today and like most people he left stuff, important stuff. All of his toiletries in fact, so no more Sonicare until the 15th, no more contacts, and no more medicine, the rest can be replaced no problem. I am looking forward to getting back to school tomorrow, I have written down a daily agenda and I hope to keep it. Maybe I will finally learn to manage my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home