a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving is Delicious

I will start by telling the events of yesteday in a brief summary. I came home from UW with my brother via his car. It took forever because of all the freaking traffic from thanksgiving day break fools. But before that I got a haircut, so now I have much shorter hair. We got home, I played halo 2 until 3 in the morning, then today started.
I got up late, chilled for a bit until I went to the uptons to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving. Then I came home, ate at out house. Man oh man, I love thanksgiving food. Turkey, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, dressing, all the great stuff. I gorged until I felt I could gorge no longer, with the idea of dessert in mind of course. I had some delicious pumpkin pie my dad made, it was really good, then we all sat down to watch The Terminal. Its a good movie, I really liked it. Then I came home and played Halo again and beat it. The ending is less than marginal, i really didn't like it. And now I will be going to bed, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home