a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Treasure

Yesterday was the day after thanksgiving, a lazy day, I didn't do much. I did work out, and boy that is hard. I couldn't stay focused on a single exercise so I would do a few reps of one, move to another, and never go back. Needless to say, I will not be looking any bigger or buffer any time soon. Oh well, I have running, I can actually do that.
Today was my last day of working at AGA. Its nice to be done with that. While I do want a job, I didn't enjoy working there a large amount. It was alright, but I'd like to try some other types of work. Like restaurant or something. Then I went out with my family to the new mall at Tanasbourne, its alright, I need a lot more money for what i want, yet I quit my job, eh, oh well. Then I went to help Jeff rake leaves at his house. I domintated those leaves, he was going at his nice and easy pace, then i came in there and raked super fast and got a lot done in the hour I was there. Then I came home and it seemed as though the night was through, but wait! I get a phone call from Christine, waking me from a nap/'could have slept until 11 in the morning' at around 9. We talked for a bit and then she asked me what i was doing tonight and mentioned she had nothing to do. So, I asked her if she would like to see a movie, and this is where the Title comes in. We saw National Treasure. It was really good. I liked it a lot. I don't normally care for Nicholas Cage movies, minus gone in 60 seconds, but this one was good. I recomend you see it, its worth the 5 dollars or whatever the cost of movies are when you go. That made the night much more fun. I enjoyed seeing her, it has been since the middlish part of summer since i have and so I enjoyed it. My night gave the rest of the pretty good day a boost to a rating of a good day. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home