a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, November 19, 2004

TKAM, good ole TKAM

Tonight I went and saw Forrest Grove high school perform To Kill a Mockingbird. It was good, they left out a lot of things, which of course is necessary when making it a play, but it made me appreciate the book more and reminisce about the good old days of sophomore english. I really enjoyed that book and probably ought to read more often. My time spent reading since freshman year has severally dwindled into nothing. Unfortunate, but I have been keeping busy with many other things.
Today was an alright day considering I had two tests; an easy on for Human Bio, and a hard one for AP Gov. Despite the difficulty of the latter I feel I did pretty well on it and I am looking forward to see my score. The rest of school was alright. We got to see the teaser for our fall play and I want to see that too. Its only running this weekend, but I think I will manage to get some time to see it.
I learned some news in Yearbook that disturbed me. I have for the past two yearbooks. I keep hearing about parties kids have and they are pretty crappy. Lots of illegalness and other stuff, limousine parties sound pretty freaking nasty. I don't know why I have to hear about all this crap that goes on amongst our troubled youth, but I would like very much to be out of the loop on this one. Its really late, I am screwed, no way will I wake up tomorrow on time.

P.S. Its my mom's birthday, so Happy birthday to her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home