a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I shake

I don't think its normal for a 17 year old kid to shake. At least one who is basically in perfect health. I don't know if I should be worried about that.
So once again I have been thinking about myself and not in a conceded way, but trying to figure some things out. I don't like my consistent lack of care behind things. I need to be more motivated to succeed in life, its not something I want to go through as a passive person. I want to make the most of it, and if I continue to be like I am, it won't get very exciting. I also don't like my shirking of duties and procrastination. I set up numerous lists throughout the day that are supposed to help me complete the tasks of that day, but it always seems at though other things come up that really shouldn't be held as more important than what i already had. I keep short changing myself and it just leads to disappointment, which compounds. And its not like I am depressed or anything, I just want to make life more enjoyable and better. This could just be a moody pattern where I am hitting a low through the week or whatever the pattern is, but I want to change some things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

David + Michelle = <3

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home