a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Jobs

I have recently discovered the fact that money makes the world go round. I had thought, even with the small job I had, that I didn't really want a job, it was just for fun and a few extra spending dollars, but if I wanted to quit no biggy. Well with the end of that job fast approaching, I have realized I need money to get cool things. I want to a buy a lot more things than the money I have is allowing, so I am looking for jobs at The Gap Inc. and GI Joes, more to come I am sure. The thing is with being a student and having a social life working during the week will be a bit of a hard thing to pull off. Anywho, if I can get money, I can buy sweet things, like awesome clothes and possibly some winter sporting stuff. It would also be nice so I can afford to buy my family nice gifts for the holidays.
I am having a better day today, I guess I got into a bad a yesterday, maybe its the sleep, in which case tomorrow will be bad. Life is going pretty well, I have two C's but they are almost b's meaning I can pump them up to high B's by semester which is what counts. Tomorrow I have a few tests and as usually I hardly studied, we'll see how they go. Thats all I've got, if you want to pay me for something like driving you around which I probably have done, you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home