a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I'm in Eugene

Today was an even day meaning I have Calculus, Leadership, and English if you haven't quite picked up on that one yet. Calculus is not my favorite class, thats for sure. I used to like math but not anymore, its too complicated and everything. Leadership is super cool, hanging out with neat people I like, having a competition with Jeff to see who can make the best poster. He won, while mine did have a lovely powderpuff girl picture on it, he had a three dimensional neato writing thing. English was alright, we watched Hamlet once again, getting closer and closer to the exciting fencing match and all the hysteria of every member of the royal family croaking. Prety neat stuff.
So... on to the exciting stuff, after school I ran to my house to get ready for the big trip to my current location. After I finished packing I went with jeff to get some of the necessary food items for our journey. Then I went to a doctors appointment and had my blood drawn. Jeff had taken my car to finish some errands so I was left to fend for myself as far as getting home; so I walked. I walked all the way to Jackson school from the hospital, thats a far way, then Jeff finally picked me up, and we left for UO. Then, and this is the good part, we drove and drove. Four hours of driving infact. They say its supposed to be a 2 hour drive. Thats a good good thing. So why did it take so long? I might ask Jeff that, perhaps the fact that we drove through Eugene, around it, and then just then did we get there, pretty long trip. Well we got to Eugene safe and sound, watched moulin rouge, a crazy crazy movie, lots of strange stuff going on in it. But I liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home