a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, November 29, 2004

LUCKY....

I had to order my Cap and Gown stuff tonight since its due tomorrow, but it turns out all of Jakes stuff fits me. I just need the announcements and the tassel. I can even wear his Valedictorian medal and pretend that I am one too. It will be great!
Tonight was also the night for my asking Allison Bertelson to Winter Formal. I went to numerous craft stores, but apparently the only place to buy the glow in the dark stars was Omsi. I didnt want to go there so I improvised. I bought a bottle of glow in the dark paint, then painted large posterboard and cut out "W F ?" and put them on her ceiling, but unfortunately the tape sucked so they kept falling. So I ended up putting them on her bed, making a card to explain and I made it out just before she got home from dance. I have yet to hear a response, but I am hoping for a yes.
Other news, I had a dream involving Christine Halls sister and her old boyfriend. I was on a yoga ball and she and matt(her old boyfriend) walked up. I said I could pick her up and cradle her while I was on it, but she wouldn't let me. So I got up and did it and she was really light. I couldn't understand it but went on and carried her to a pizza place a few yards away. It turned out to be Matt's pizza place, then i don't remember anything else. So thats it! I am a bad story teller, it happens, get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home