a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, November 15, 2004

Lame

That is today's theme, not because today was lame but rather that I have noticed some rather lame characteristics about myself. I check my email like twice a day, like someone is going to be sitting on their computer emailing me super often. When I do get mail its always crap; you'd think I'd learn. Secondly I sit on the computer with Instant Messanger for most of my night, checking people's away messages, seeing who is there and not. Thirdly I get on the internet and do jack crap. To sum it up, I spend WAY too much time on the computer, I need to get a life. But wait, I do play video games and watch tv instead sometimes. Man, I need to get out and do stuff, hang out with people, come up with creative things to do other than be on the computer. If this doesn't change my life will have a considerable amount less value and importance that it could be. So make sure you are checking up on my. Another necessary reason for me to stop spending so much time on the computer is it hurts my eyes and makes me feel sick when I have been on for a long time.
Another thing I do is check my phone, as if someone tries to call me every hour. Like I am that popular that everyone wants to get a hold of me. I need to cut down on the lameness factor and increase on the meaningful activities list.
Other than these realizations today was uneventful, I did get a C in Math, thats really exciting. Its kind of hard to convey my sarcasm on the internet, but I am not happy with the grade. Then end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home