a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday Bloody Sunday

I failed to mention in the last blog that I kicked the crap out of Jeff Upton. He and I have liked Anneliese and she recently has decided she likes him. This is after her and I talked. So I went to Jeff's congratulated him, then wrestled him into the cement and scratched him up really good without getting hurt. Or at least thats what we plan to tell everyone. The real way he got to be in the state he is is a funny story. We were on our way to the dance competition and I jumped on his back, he gave me a piggy-back ride and started to run, all of a sudden his legs gave out and he fell to the ground, he was holding me up so he didn't have his arms to catch his fall. He biffed it right into the cement with me on his back. I wasn't scratched one bit for I had my hands free, but that kid ate it hard. He is all beat up and thats why we made up that far more interesting story to tell all the kids at school.
So yes, Anneliese did, today, make known the fact she likes Jeff. It is a good thing for him, not so great for me, but I am a nice guy so I will be happy for my friend. Other than that nothing big happened today, I mowed my grandparents lawn and it turns out that they have a lot of leaves. I picked them up and filled an entire yard debris bin with it. While filling it I noticed a bee had made its way into the pile I put into the bin, it scared me to think I might have almost touched it, but i continued to fill the bin and I felt kind of bad because I could hear it beating its wings really hard trying to get out, but I was scared that if I let it out it'd sting me, so I closed the lid.
After yardwork I came home and had an uneventful day doing homework, not playing Halo 2 which has been in Scott Heters posession for the last 5 days, I am getting it back tomorrow. I have no deep thoughts for I am not in the deep thinking mood. I will end this blog with me saying, "All you need is love," and, "in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home