a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Blowing all the other kids away

Well, the reason for my lack of blogging last night was I was asleep. Yes, i fell asleep around 9:15. Meaning I got just about 11 hours of sleep. Main events worth mentioning, yesterday I went to powederpuff as a photography and took some sweet pics for Yearbook and watched an intense game. The juniors were apparently pretty brutal because girls kept coming back swearing and saying they were going to kill the junior girls. The game got pretty rough at times, in fact, there were at least 4 tackles; its supposed to be flag football. So then i came home and fell asleep.
Which brings us into today, I felt well rested so I got to school early, did some Canned Food Drive stuff and then class started. I think the amount of sleep accounted for my especially cheery day. We had an academic seminar in English which I was unable to prepare for because of my falling asleep last night, but I actually was able to input some good comments every once and a while and it turned out well. Then I came home and actually got on some homework. I have caught myself up on English, AP Gov, and as soon as I take my test for Human Bio tomorrow morning, I will be all caught up. Except for Math, I still have to make-up that test, which will be hard. But yipee I made everything up and did any homework I could think of tonight. A very accomplishing day. I feel good about today, I will rate it a great day. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home