a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, December 06, 2004

CRAPPY INTERNET DELETES MY BLOG BEFORE IT GETS POSTED!!!

So I had typed a good blog that tells a lot about what happened today and the internet killed it and made it disappear. So let me start all the way over...
Today was yet another unproductive day. I got up late, went to the bank and got money for later use, then stopped at the Uptons house, played with Juba for about 10 minutes which included a nice brushing over, and then started babysitting my little cousin. We made paper airplanes and played video games until i wanted to go shopping for myself. We went out and I got some freaking sweet Kenneth Cole Reaction black dress shoes and some ridiculously fashionable pin-stripe pants. Not to mention two pairs of very comfortable dress socks. After that we came home and ate dinner then I had to leave to finish up some recording for the Winter Formal skit which took no more than 5 seconds. Then on my way home I stopped by the Uptons again saw that Jeff was on the phone and Becky was gone and then left. I went back home and tried to get down to business but for some reason I absolutely cannot process anything I read these days. I tried to read the AP Government book and take notes but I would read a sentence and have to re-read it like five times before it would make sense. I didn't feel like doing this so I quit. Then Jeff called and I went over to his house again. This was like the fourth time today, which was neat, because I am pretty sure thats a record. But I played guitar while he played piano and we both played "Title and Registration" by Death Cab for Cutie, which sounded really good. Then just as I was leaving Becky came home and so I had to stay for a bit longer to see her. She got her haircut and it looks really nice so anyone who sees her ought to make note of this. We talked for a bit about dance team and how they are doing Hotel California, which will be really neat, so once again, anyone who can make it out, go to the State Dance Competition because its going to be good. Then I left, and now I am here, re-writing my post and doing a pretty good job at it. So now I will post it and it shall work, or I quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home