a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Turn it up

Today was another productive day. I made up three tests in Human Bio and did well on each one so i am very much caught up in that class. Then yearbook I got praised for my Powder Puff pictures from Mr. Murdock, that was nice. And in AP Gov. I found I am pretty liberal. I was tied for number two most liberal kids, according to this quiz. I definitely don't picture myself as that liberal, I would certainly say I swing to the left of moderate on most views but not nearly as much as it showed.
After school I made up some math homework and studied for the math test tomorrow, it would really help if people were more willing to share what was on the test. I mean, if I was at school one day and a friend of mine wasn't I would remember what was on it and tell them to study it and give as much detail on the actual questions as possible. I figure if they have the ability to do better, by all means take it. I won't feel cheated because I didn't do as well. Thats pretty lame when people feel the need to be the best, like last year. So in APUSH last year Monnier accidentally made a mistake with the extra credit she gave to every one and made it so everyone in the class had an "A". My grade was a "B" before-hand and I was very excited. But these kids who already had A's felt like they were being cheated and insisted that she not add the extra credit so that not everyone has an A. That pissed me off. I would drop an F*bomb if i didn't know that some people I know actually read this, because I just found it to be absurd. Who the heck cares, you know you did well, why must everyone else look lower than you? Everyone took the class and everyone took the test, just be happy for others. Gosh that makes me mad. I could care less if everyone in the entire school had A's even if I was the only one who deserved it. It doesn't matter to me at all.
Anyways, I then went and recorded the assembly some more and beefed up what we previously had to a fairly decent skit. I get to play Rick, thats going to be neat. I am pretty excited, my voice is a lot different than I thought it was, but I guess I had known that from previous recordings.
After the recordings and then dinner, i went to El Upiton House, and hung out with Jeff and Becky. Then Anneliese came over so she and jeff baked some baked good, and Becky and I talked about getting married and our wedding. I have some sweet ace ideas for my marriage let me tell you. Its going to be good, and she is going to get the 20K platinum wedding ring with a huge diamond on it. I have it all planned out. So tonight was enjoyable, I will continue the pleasure until I hit the sack, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home