a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Here's lookin at you Kid!

So today was our Winter Week Assembly and man was it good! I got to introduce the assembly and then I got to play Rick in our little rendition of Casablanca. It was super sweet because at the end I got to dance with all the girl court members, but it was actually me dancing, and them standing there watching me dance to Usher's "YEAH!" which was pretty much my best display of dance moves ever, and people agreed. hahaha. I am pretty excited for Winter Formal, because I will get my groove on fo serious there. Thanks to the assembly I missed almost all of school. And what I was there for was useless.
Afterschool, this time it was 3:30 like the youngin's because I had to make-up a math test, I went into the drama hall with Becky and waited for Jeff so I could ask him for help on math. While I waited kids kept asking me if I was doing the tap class that they were having today and asked if I'd do the musical. I didn't plan on staying or doing the musical or anything, but i wanted to play around with some tap shoes so I got a pair and starting messing around. Then the instructor came and some of my peeps said I should stay and do it. So I did and I learned the part that everyone will audition with for the musical, so despite my inability to sing I might try out. All that new movement killed my knees and they are still hurting, but it was fun. So now I bid you farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home