a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry

Today was also the day that I became productive, relatively. I cleaned the house, folded clothes, wrote and essay for college, and played Sims for several hours.
Let me tell you about the Sims. I made myself as a character on that puppy and I must say, I am doing pretty freaking well. I worked my way up the scientific chain, starting as a test subject, all the way up to theorist. I get paid like 950 bucks for four hours of work. I am freaking rockin it. I made lots of people I know into the game also. Like I put Anneliese and Jeff, Becky and Andy, Andrew and Katie, Christine, and soon to be Adam and Allison. Its going to be sweet because I am going to be the most successful scientist ever pretty soon. Not to mention all the girls. The game comes with a family, making a total of 5 girls so far, all of which I have kissed. Sim David is a Pimp. He has a super nice bachelor pad and all the ladies. The best part is, the "husbands" of the ladies are all really good friends. So needless to say, Sim David is living the high life.
Real David, me, is doing pretty well. Becky and I couldn't talk to eachother for the hour we were in contact. But thinking of it, with Scott's expertise, its my fault. I have made everything awkward because I made such a big deal about her not liking me back. And so what if things are going to change a little bit. I can still be friends. I was being a super big jerk, but now I've straightened things out. So its all going to be better. Until the next girl I start to like. Despite what Jacob may say, Coldplay is great. It makes me feel good listening to it, so I did that today and it got me to be somewhat more motivated than I was before, and it made the cleaning enjoyable. So Jake, you can have your opinion, but I have mine and it is that Coldplay is a great band.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

i like coldplay a lot, there is something about it that makes you feel like you have a direct connection to the songs each time you listen to them. ok that sounded weird but anyhow, so pretty much, i like your style, kid. way to be.

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home