a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, December 18, 2004

And then he said, "We shall have a Christmas Break" and so we did

Finally, I have been looking forward to this break for several days. Today was the least worthwhile day of school ever. I didn't pay attention in any class I went to, and I didn't do anything in any class I went to. The highlight of the day was getting kicked out of Powell's class for leaving my assignment at home, that guy's an ass. He was a freaking jerk, but thats cool, I like not having to listen to him for a period, so I went to the choir room and enjoyed cake. Overall the school day was excellent because I didn't care and not caring is such an easy way to go through long days. I enjoyed the choir sing the Christmas songs and got to see the peeps from college. Very nice!
Afterschool Becky came over and we watched tv. We watched Oprah, and made fun of her then entire time. She says stuff that is just ridiculous, like, "This is my favorite thing.....I have eleven at home.....the retail value is over four thousand dollars!" Basically, I am a rich woman who can afford everything and oh yeah, I love teachers! She is ridiculous.
Then I ate and went to the Uptons house to chill with their family. We watched a movie called, "The Shower" about these local bath houses in China or something and it was all in subtitles. It was pretty cool, I enjoyed it. Then Anneliese came over and we hung out and read this book full of quotes from people about life and pictures of animals that related. Thats on my list of things to do in my lifetime; say something that someone will put in a book of cool quotes. Then I can home, the end!
I really enjoyed today and look forward to Mexico in a few days. Super rad. I also am happy with the quality and quantity of my hugs lately. I have been giving super good ones. So you will want to get up on that as soon as you can. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home