a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, January 03, 2005

Wikipedia is my friend

I've just spent the past hour or so on this great little website called Wikipedia.org. Its great because its probably the most comprehensive online encyclopedia I know of. I searched for certain things, and those searches led me to another topic of which I read about and so on. I've learned a fair share of things which hopefully will stick with me.
What did I look up you might say. Or rather not since I am sure nobody bothers to read anymore, but anyways, for future reference, I looked up epilepsy because I heard it on Garden State and didn't know what it was exactly; now I do. I then looked up five colleges, three being my choices for next year, two being canadian schools I heard about. University of San Fran's and UO's descriptions were pretty weak compared to to the other three. It appears McGill University of Montreal has an incredible amount of notable alumni, and it was apparently noted as the Harvard of Canada. I hope that next year, if it is next year, at UO isn't crappy. I know I can't say for sure i am going there but its probably going to be it. The other two are very expensive and getting aid will probably not happen. I then looked up love. It had a crapload of stuff on it. All of which I read. I learned there are different types of love, and inside those there are different forms. Also all the behaviors and degrees. I would have to say I am for the most part companionate love. I can't say that for a select few individuals because it is hard to draw the line. Companionate means no attraction, but in some cases there is, which would make it passionate. And in the passionate cases its sometimes been thought as infactuation, or as I now know it, "limmerence". I don't think I can say its that because its not really short term. But there is also a point where it is limmerence because I want some reciprocation.
Today I was laying by the fire and thinking that I would really enjoy falling asleep there so long as I had someone by my side, laying there right with me. And obviously that someone is a girl, and probably one of the few "don'ts". I need something bad because I've got it bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home