a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I'm back

Now that i have been back home, something I wished for during most all of the Mexico trip, I don't want to be here. I would much rather be in Mexico. The two days I have been home haven't been extremely fun, while the New Years party last night was alright, I like the people there and all, I just wasn't incredibly excited nor was I today. I am already bored of being here and going back to school doesn't sound like fun. I think this is case in point of the necessity of me going away for next year. I need to go to some other location and work/volunteer, just something else. Who knows what the deal is; it seems like the relationships have changed. I think all I can truly say is that I need a more than friends relationship with a girl. That would occupy my time just fine, and seeing as how a considerable amount of my friends also have this, it would level out the field so I am not at social gatherings such as a New Years party without anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home