a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, January 31, 2005

I just want to sing a song for you

Key words of the few past days. I've been relaxing, and rejuvinating myself. Today I've stopped worrying about some things, not to say i won't pick them up again, but for now, I am content.
This is an odd statement considering I might not be able to apply to the University of San Francisco because I messed up on some requirements- like needing a letter of rec by tomorrow- so that could be a bummer since I really could see myself going there, and I am sure it's one no one I know will be at, which would probably be good for me. I say this because i need to get out and step outside my box. I spend too much time in the places I am comfortable so I am missing out on unique opportunities. I say this, knowing what I could do instead, but also knowing that come tomorrow, I will not step past the line, I'll stay stuck here for a while, probably until college. This is not to say I don't enjoy what I have, I am very fortunate and have good friends, but I am certain there is so much more out there that I haven't bothered to look to, or at.
Today, our band, i hate to say 'my band' because its not, I am not a leader in any way of it, I go, play, offer my opinions, but in no way head it. Its Matt's band if anything. Anywho, we played today and we made up a new song. Its pretty cool as well, Mikey once again pulled through on some awesome bass stuff. I like that we can create music, I remember back when some of us tried to get something going but it went no where, now we're actually getting stuff done, its a nice thing. I am pretty excited for Saturday; I hope we are ready.
Tonight I went over to Anneliese's house and I enjoyed that. Its a relief not having the 'I like this girl' thing going on when I am around her. We just lied there and talked for a few hours until she fell was tired and I left. Strangely enough, Jeff Upton was there. The thing is, neither of us knew it, he said he was coming but we both were wondering where he was. Turns out the kid was in another room talking to one of the Koehlers the entire time. Strange kid that Jeff Upton, good though, good one. It was nice to have someone to hang out with and be close to without any feelings involved; very nice.
Then I came home and took some of these online blog test's from Myspace. Apparently, I am the element Air, I am a newborn soul, and I act like that of a 23 year-old. www.blogthings.com thats the website, you too can take these tests and learn about yourself. That about ends my thoughts for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home