a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I'll be dreaming of you...

those lyrics are in fact that of Hillsboro and Glencoe's very own "Hope all is Well". Good job kids.
Today was probably the first day I had ever been tired the whole day. I woke up at like 7 after going to bed after one, so running on less than 6 hours is hard. And during Human Bio I almost fell asleep, and then during 3rd I felt like my eyes were weighted, and fifth I was so tired that Mr. Ferris asked me if I was okay- he thought that what we were talking about upset me a lot. We were talking about how the government is a bunch of freaking liars and there is not once place in the world you can look to for honesty. The president won't tell the truth, his peeps won't tell the truth, the news spins it(that is a hard thing to comprehend. Everyone gets their information from the news, yet its not entirely truthful, and it decides what is worth being news!), and other sources put spin too. Its truly frustrating, and I was upset, but not like he thought.
Today after school woke me up for about two hours: I ran a mile and then played around in the wrestling room with Scott and some other peeps. It was super fun, it was almost exactly what I have wanted to do forever. Take one of those big huge pad mat things like for rope climbing in PE and we ran around and jumped onto it. We ran on the wall as far as we could, most was 5 steps, and then just rolled into it. Then we jumped it. So many fun things can be done with that puppy.
Then back to tired. I got a "cuddle" fix sort of. I call it "cuddle" because everyone comments on how its not really what it is, but I am thinking close contact type stuff. I enjoyed it.
Final thought; smells are interesting. I can smell stuff and know it belongs to other people. I like some people's smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home