a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, January 24, 2005

Scrumptulescent

I want life to pause. I need to able to do things to gain experience so I can get caught up/be ahead and be more well prepared for the future. I want to be smarter than I am, more athletic than I am, and know what to do in certain situations.
There is so much I am thinking about right now but none of it seems worth saying. Its all going to change soon enough and no one cares about it in the moment. So do I talk about it and leave it as memories to look back on, or do I just end and not bother to spend time writing?
I think I might now get why people leave stuff private, because there is no point saying things to people. Why do you need to know everything I am thinking?It keeps me as an open book and it might not be right for the situation- what i am thinking. It might make other people uncomfortable, or upset, or something else. If you really want to know. Ask me I guess. Plus judging from the lack of comments, no one reads these anyways.
Here's what is okay to say. I love the soundtrack to Garden State. Its so good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

David, i just want you to know, you have a wonderful way of writing, you put -what i think everyone is feeling at the moment- into words, and it works. I know that i have all these emotions about what next(even tho i have a whole year before my life changes from what i have always known, but i still have those feeling of the future. I just want you to know, that you word it beautifully, and when i read your words, i'm like, "shoot", i know excatly what you are feeling, i just couldnt figure how to say it or whatnot. So thanks.. and i just watched Garden State, because it is awesome in my opinion.

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home