a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Wowza Bowza

I've thought to myself I'd like to look back on everyday and feel good about it. It has to be worthwhile or I have lost a day for nothing. Today I feel accomplished and oh so good.
During school was the regular, getting a C in English, that type of thing, but after school, whoot whoot. I first went to Powell and confronted him about my grades. I was "respectful" he said yet I wasin. able to convey how stupid his logic was, and he is going to give me an extra credit opportunity. But its only valid if he feels like its worthy of getting me to a B. Then I went home and had delicious Bagel Bites. Afterwards I studied a bit for AP Gov, and then I freaking jammed it up with Laurie, and Matt, and Mikey. We made up this song thats soooooo cool! I love it, Mikey made up this sweet breakdown on his bass that is AWESOME! I am really excited about it.
Then i came home and ate dinner, then went home and was expecting a call from Katie saying I could come over and we could study math. When 7 came around I hear a knock and bam! shes at my house. I was surprised but it was good. I felt really good about actually being able to help someone with their homework. Plus she is a rad girl. I ought to spend more time with her. We had a productive evening....alone....which was actually nice, don't need to worry about parents trying to be impressive or anything. Then Anneliese came over, she needed help with the Video Camera. Let me tell you, I was mister popular tonight, I got tons of phone calls asking for my assistance from kids at school. Also my brother and mom and stuff. I felt pretty good. I sound really needy and crappy right now for loving the attention, but hey, I don't get it a whole lot, so its okay to lap it up.
Then I came up here and talked to Becky. Things don't work when people don't want the same thing. I am going to try extra hard to stop feeling so bad for myself for her not wanting anything with me. It pretty much only makes things crappy and it can't make things easy for her and Andy. Its hard to say that. The kid a great person, he is pretty fucking lucky too. (That reminds me, its nice to use that word sometimes. Its very appropriate in emotional phrases. Sorry if I offended anyone, but hey, its a good word sometimes.) So yes, I'd say I am jealous of Andy, he's got something with the girl I really really like, love, and thats hard. Accept it though, thats what I have to do. It won't happen, keep that in mind, I'm almost gone, this is helping a bit. But next time I see her it'll hurt agaThat's life, and it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home