a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Mantaray?

Today was a pretty alright day, I made a kickin poster for StuCo, it read, "GOOD LUCK ON FINALS! YOU CAN DO IT!!" I was pretty stoaked about it. Then after school I played guitar with Matt and Laurie as a jam session for BOTB. I think we came together pretty well. Laurie has some good songs to work with, I am excited to actually play in it. I get to play lead, and I am feeling pretty good about my skill level, I played pretty well with them. I wish I had my guitar with me instead of leaving it in my car, I want to play the songs now.
I also went to my first Wrestling match tonight. I now know why everyone goes to all these sporting events at school. They are fun! This was really cool to watch, as was Basketball, I seriously missed out by not going to any. Next is a swim meet for Eric, and then maybe a ski race. That'd be rad! All of these activities today made me get home late, leaving little time for studies, and because I didn't have a chance to do any other routine stuff I got online and haven't done an ounce of homework. I finally talked to Christine after a two or three week hiatus. That was nice. Elyse is still fantastic. And I told people I loved them.
Until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home