a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Insert coin and turn switch

Today was supposed to be a great day, but it didn't fully turn out to be such a day. The math test was supposed to go well, yet I feel like I failed it. The bright side was Katie thinks she did well on hers, and she said my help was part of how she thinks she well, so that's cool. I'm pretty sure that'll make my grade a 'C' meaning I will have two C's as I had guessed I might. Looks like I goofed. Funny thing about today was I enjoyed English. Powell didn't seem like an ass, and we are starting poetry- something I don't understand, but I am excited to learn to. Next semester is looking up, a fresh start, I'm going to do well.
I then went to Red Robins with Taylor, Scott, and Elyse and that was enjoyable; I haven't eaten there since football season. Its a good thing their food is delicious because a nine dollar burger has to be.
Then I came home and did jack crap for 5 hours. It was such a waste! took a nap for an hour and a half, so I'll be up late tonight, and the rest of it was me sitting in front of this damn computer. I don't understand it, its like I don't fully have control because I understand no one is coming to talk and stuff, yet I sit there and think, hey maybe they will. Its pretty ridiculous.
Then I hung out with Becky, and for the first time in a bit I didn't even think about liking her, hopefully that'll continue for a long time. It's really too bad she's so fantastic because that makes it a lot harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home