a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Powell is a jerk, do not refute it

Today was pretty good, I can't say its as accomplished as yesterday but I feel pretty good. I'm awfully tired and I don't think I have yet come to the realization of how bad my report card is going to be. Its a very good possibility I could be flying out with two C's. If you didn't take the massive extra credit I got in Ferris' class I'd have a C in there too. I don't know what happened to me but its not that good. The thing is, I am completely deserving of these grades, yet I am still going to do my best to persuade my way out of it.
I'm unsure of a lot. I want a job, but I want to have free time, I want to go to college, but I need so badly some time away from school, I am in love with someone, but I can't keep liking her. Its all contradictory and its crappy. That feels like all I do these days, contradict past statements, lifestyles, whatever it is. I just want to be consistently happy. I'm tired of worrying about things, life is too important to worry about stupid things like this.
I do know what I am good at; people, not necessarily reading them, but dealing/interacting with them. I like to make people happy, its a good time when you can make people smile, that's why last night was so good.
Today I can once again so I want to quit life for a bit. Figure things out, make it all workout, and life would be good. This weekend will be the start of it, feel free to join me. I will take tomorrow and erase the problems of the past semester and start over with the next. I owe it to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home