a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, January 22, 2005

I'll be your winter coat...

Its nights like these that make things better. After spending an incredibly boring day at school, then coming home to an incredibly boring afternoon where I lied on my bed listening to Death Cab for Cutie and just day dreamt, I went and Becky and I watched Garden State.
That movie is lovely, and I am glad I watched it again. I didn't elaborate enough on it before, but I really liked the message it sent out. Its going to sound lame but I really really like what Albert said, and its true. If I have someone I love thats all I'll need. Its hard to figure out all that I want to say about it, so I will end.
Then Becky and I were talking about the future, something I have been thinking about a lot, and its really weird because next year is going to be different. And whatever I try to picture it as will not really be what happens, so no future "plans" can actually be made. I don't know what I'm going to be doing in 5 years.
Right now I don't feel like talking or writing- its not going to come out right- but one thing is for sure, Becky is fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home