a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, January 10, 2005

I want you to hold me

This was an away message of mine, I decided to carry it to the title of this blog.
I brought all of my homework home and barely did any of it. Actually I really didn't finish anything. Thats pretty crappy, I need to get more on to of things and get less distracted with this freaking computer.
I was however talking to Greg Schaal and he is in to Architecture as well. He said he's been building things for some time now and has this Auto Cad program where I can start to design houses and buildings. I think i want to design a house first. I have an idea of a shape, and I know what I want it to be like. Its going to be very open and have mostly rounded walls. It'll have the shape of a peanut kind of, a deformed one, but with two larger ends and smaller middle, that kind of thing. I want to have lots of class, but with the style i am thinking of I don't think its going to work so much. Who knows though, I'm going to need to get a hold of that program and start doing some design work.
Friday is basically the last day before i have to turn in Applications. Seeing as how the 15th is the Saturday I really have until then following Monday, but better safe than sorry, I will turn them in on Friday. Now I just have to write that essay and finish some more pictures. Wow, its really creeping up.
I'm going to work out with Scott and the wrestlers tomorrow. I will most likely make myself look like a fool, but thats bound to happen sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home