a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, January 09, 2005

So come on in...

Today I drew a picture of a Nissan Z. The was probably the highlight of today. It took me quite a few hours to do, but I shaded that mutha and have almost completed it, I just need to finish the wheels, they are really hard because of the detail needed for the rims.
Other things I did today that were worth hearing about were I did homework when I got up, so I will actually have something to turn in tomorrow, and that is good. I also did over a hundred push-ups today, so now I just need to be able to do that many in one sitting, or pushing?
I like the idea of growing up and making good money and working really hard. I think if I could do that for a solid 5 years I'd save up quite a bit of money and then start spending it on nice things. Of course I'd still be working, but I'd have gone that first five year term without any un-necessary spending. I hope this Architecture idea works out. I could see it creating a very good job opportunity basically anywhere I wanted to go, meaning I'd go somewhere other than Oregon, or probably the west coast, and design sweet ace buildings that everyone would see.
Of course if this doesn't happen it will be quite upsetting. I don't want to have a crappy job, living out of a crappy place, not having any great things to look forward to. So who knows if this is the start, but I want to do something, and I want it to be beneficial to my future.
I am going to start spending less time hanging out, or doing nothing at all and start actually accomplishing things. Now I will still have the weekends, or specified days where I will hang out, and all that jazz, but I want to start working out, drawing more, maybe building some neat things, do lots of handy little projects to organize my stuff, and my families stuff, and learn more for guitar and start learning piano. I think I will look for a job once again. I know I could easily go back to working for Andy at AGA, but I don't feel like it. That job sucked, and I want to do something else. I think if I got into the food industry, like working at a restaurant, or a grocery store, or a clothing store, or basically any other job in the world but AGA it'd be good. During the summer I think it'd be great if I worked with Scott doing the lawn work, or whatever its called. I know its hard, and long hours, but I think that'd be good for me. I think the thing I want most out of a job is long hours. That will equal good rewarding paychecks, and those make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home