a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Everything is fine

Hello everyone, and sorry for my attitude the other day. It is off-based and only because I was not thinking about it well enough, of which I have now, and can discuss. I Spent that night, it was two nights ago for last night I fell asleep early but thats for later. Anyways, I thought about it and came to the conclusion that in the spectrum of life, this ordeal of mine would be nothing. I will no doubt forget it in a year, or so, and thus life will go on. Things are better now, I think it makes it easier and more simple now. I don't have to think about anything. Everyone is a friend and there is no one that I have more feelings for. So this is good. I can enjoy everyone just the same and I like that. I saw Becky, well yesterday too, but today, and things are fine. I gave her a hug and she gave me a flower. Life is good. I am really excited for Mexico, it will be extremely fun and I can't wait- 5 DAYS!!!
Yesterday wasn't too exciting, other than me realizing that stuff I before mentioned it is not exciting. I did however fall asleep before 8, only to wake up at 7 this morning and get to school for canned food. Man oh man! I didn't go to a single class today because of this canned food deally. I counted cans all day- 12,088 to be exact- well I didn't count them all, but a freaking huge portion. Alas that 12K wasn't enough Century beat us again, this time 13K. But the competition doesn't matter, the fact that the hungry citizens of Hillsboro will be eating this Holiday. Thank you everyone for the help! Good Work. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home