a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Like leaves from modern trees

This is like the fourth blog i have put a lyric from a song as the title, only because i am thinking about them while i write this.
So today is going to be something new, less about what happened, more about how I felt. Its the perfect day to start this because today i felt crappy. I was all sick-feeling, with dizziness, and all that fun stuff. So today couldn't be great with that. It was nice that i wasn't feeling good just for the fact i could leave early, and during a test at that, so I didn't have to finish it yet.
So I left school early, feeling crummy, not able to walk well, and I got home and fell asleep. It was about 1:10, maybe, and I slept until 7. Thats 5 hours and fifty minutes, for all of you who don't like to do math. I woke up feeling better, but once I got up, I felt like falling back down. I didn't though, I got up and ate, and read, something I haven't done in a while. It was nice, i got through chapter three of the Great Gatsby. After I finished the third chapter I turned on the tube just in time for the OC. I have missed the last few episodes of that puppy. Its gotten much better, everyone has someone else, so all the characters have somebody and now there is this new girl who is very attractive, and supposedly smart. Its about time we get some of those, and where are all these here at Glencoe? I think we ought to fill the school with them. Then I could get a girlfriend, and life would be good, plus, we'd work on homework so I could get better grades than I am now.
Thats basically the highlights of my day. I don't know how good i was about specific times of emotion and such. But I will try this way of doing it again. Unless the few people who read it like the other way better.
Oh I also got this excellent song from Gustav, of 94.7. I emailed him and told him i wanted the mix of Green Day and Oasis, and he sent it to me. Its really good. You could come over and listen to it if you want. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home