a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, December 13, 2004

Batting a thousand

I don't have much to say tonight. Its not a great one. I am feeling overwhelmingly stressed over, after looking into what is causing it, only minor things. I feel like I don't have enough time to do what I want because i try to do other things to please others. Sorry, but I am not doing musical, and I won't be doing anymore of that tap class. I know its probably 75% my mood, but I can't deal with everything right now. I don't mean to sound self-ish, but I want a break.
I also told another girl I liked her, and she wasn't a rebound liking or whatever because things didn't work out with Anneliese, its true feelings. Alas, the outcome was the same. Thus, my senior year, and entire High School career stats come out to be 1.00 failure, for those of you who are unfamiliar with baseball stats, 1 is one hundred percent, which makes sense if you think about it. Fantastic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home