a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, December 10, 2004

Emotions

So today, I am going to try to do what I was wanting to yesterday but didn't. I'm going to write all about the emotions of the day, and by reading this, you might think I am bipolar because they change so often.
The beginning of the day started out pleasantly, I was cheerful. I had tried getting Anneliese to stop working on math and draw pictures and today she finally did. She drew me a tree and a candy cane, then Evan Hiles one upped her and drew a picture of me, the balla. I spent the rest of class drawing pictures of Evan the Dance-Machine, and A Christmas scene. I really like Christmas and the mood I get in during it, so thats cheerful.
Then, only a period later, I become distraught. We only have until next wednesday for the canned food drive and we have brought in a pitiful amount. I wanted us to get more so I worked on lots of advertising and announcements to get the word out. But lots of things got messed up, thus the distraught.
Again, a period later I felt another emotion: Carelessness. I don't care for Powell's attitude towards me, so I talked back to him. As much as possible without getting in trouble, I actually got out, Well F you Mr. Powell. That was kind of nice, I felt pretty good.
During lunch becky and I chilled on the sofa in the StuCo room, which was empty, a new concept, but none-the-less, a good one. I like quiet, I am finding that more and more.
It seems my moods change by periods, which makes sense because I like some, and dislike others. So the next period I made up my math test. And for that i felt fantastic, because while it did take me a period and a quarter, I think I did quite well.
This leads me to my next emotion of blissful. I stayed after school to get Becky and we went to her house and I got into some of her perfume and made a big catastrophe upstairs, but the good thing is now my sweatshirt smells really nice, just a little too strong. But we went to grocery outlet and went shopping for canned food and I got a glimpse of what married life will be like with her. She is funny, and shopping with her is interesting. But I enjoyed it, and then we went home and I did some stuff at my house until I went back to hers, and thats when I learned Piano from her Dad, Kevin. He is rad, let me tell you, he asked if I wanted to learn some piano and I said yes I did, and he taught me the first 7 notes of the circle of fifths, and so now I am going to learn piano from him. Its going to be rad. Overall, I would have to say today was good, much more feeling of gayety, yes thats a word, not from you Jake, but from the Great Gatsby, describing the consistent happy attitude. goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home