a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade....

So I saw Phantom of the Opera tonight and I really liked it. Imagine if people sung everything in real life. First of all it wouldn't sound half as good because unlike the movies where you can cast skilled singers, real life doesn't have so many talented people. I bet you could start a colony of singing people, who don't ever talk. It'd be a big hit, everyone would want to come and visit. Also it'd be exclusive, only talented singers could live there, except me, I could anyways. And they'd have babies who also had good voices and it'd be huge, I'm telling you.
I will also tell you I have absolutely no sympathy for that Phantom; he's a creep. He has stalked this Christine character her whole entire time there, and thanks that he has the right to own her because he made her sing well. But the movie was good, and the company was good. I went with Becky, and it was comfortable and not awkward, which is all I want right now.
I'd like to shave my head, or at least make it really really short, buzz cut style. The unfortunate thing is I have a straight hairline, meaning i can't look good. Only people like Brad Pitt and Edward Norton who have Widow's peak pull it off. I'm going to cut it anyways though, just not to the point of being bald.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalee said...

David Zavertnik, what a cool man. He was the highlight of those precious years I had at Glencoe. He's like the guy that I always wished was my twin brother, then we could pull cool things off like switching places and tricking people. Someday we'll do that. Someday soon.
Love you David... Natalee Allen (Tewey)

6:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David Z, I came across your site while doing a search on singers and models, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

10:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey David Z,

Your blog "Masquerade! Paper faces on parade....", leads me to believe you will find my information on our Best Career Wages site to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive wages site included ...

Floral Designers Wages
Graphic Designers Wages
Interior Designers Wages
Interpreters Wages
Translators Wages
Media Communication Equipment Technicians Wages
Merchandise Displayers Wages
Window Trimmers Wages.

We have many hundreds of "essential to read" articles on wages and career topics in addition to many other popular subjects in our Average Career Wages site.

Best Wishes
Emily

5:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home