a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, February 03, 2005

So what if you catch me, where would we land?

So, today I had a good day, the best in a bit, maybe. Its close, but needless to say, I liked it. I have an incredibly easy schedule these odd days: Arch. drafting, yearbook, AP Gov, and Adv. Art. I am so glad to have this. Arch drafting is going to be sweet because we get to design a beach house and I know mine is going to be super rad. Third period Andrew Bond and I talked for a bit, he's a cool guy. Then fifth period I sat by Peter, which I always do, but we talked about other stuff and we are working on writing a bill for Congress and he's a super cool dude. I am also so excited for Art with all the talented wonderful kids in that class. Lots of my friends are in there and I like that. Everyone wants to be there and is talented. I like it.
Then I went to night on broadway and I really enjoyed that. We have some really good singers in this school and that is a neat thing. Then I went to the Uptons house and chilled with those two. Becky and I are doing much better. I've stopped thinking of her as a crush and just a normal girl I'd hang out with. While I'd still like hug her and such for a long time, I'm getting used to it and I think things are going much better.
New thought: I don't like all these girls being fake and such. I've been noticing it an increasing amount lately and all these girls do themselves up so they are plastered with make-up and fake-tanned, and all that. I don't like it, I'd rather they not, and just leave. I enjoy good company. I appreciate those people who provide it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home