a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, February 28, 2005

I can't take my mind off of you....

So five comments so far on the last entry, thats pretty fantastic. I'm really pleased with you faithful readers and your lovely comments. I don't know who cpt. Anonymous is, but a special thanks to you. I like that analogy a lot. Hopefully I start into my run soon enough.
Today was pretty good. I'd have to say the best part of it was my going to Yoga at Hawthorne. Thank you Megan for letting me in on that, I'm glad you're there. By the by, if anyone was unaware of this, Megan is extremely flexible, like, touching her head the ground flexible, absolutely amazing. It was so enjoyable- my time there. The stretches and positions were really challenging but I got over it and had a good time. The relaxation part at the very end was the best. I layed there, completely limp and just cleared my head. I didn't do a great job, but at least what i thought about was worth thinking about. I imagined me walking down the stairs of Machu Picchu on a beautifully clear sunny day. Partly with a girl near me, but mostly alone. It was absolutely refreshing. Then she said not to really think about anything and I focused on my body. I pictured the air going into my lungs, filling up and flowing into my blood, then my blood flowing all around my body with every heartbeat. It was pretty amazing. I think I pictured myself at an amusement park like Santa Cruz part of the time as well.
I want to get out and do stuff. It'd be fantastic to drive down to California for a few weeks and just go around to the major cities and check them out. And Canada, I'd love to go to Canada on a bit of a roadtrip. I wish I didn't have to have my parents worry for me. I'd like to be able to start driving and just end up somewhere, just pack up my car, and hit the road, make it to California, or Seattle, or who knows, maybe to Colorado. I wish I had connections to other countries. It'd be nice to go to Ireland and experience that, and be like my brother and go to New Zealand and backpack for a few months. Oh the places I could go.
I'm still listening to Damien Rice and I'm still having the thoughts of my love. I really do appreciate all the nice comments I've received and I recognize I'll get my time, I'm just ready for it about now. Scott and I have talked about me getting a girlfriend, or a least a date, and I've been thinking about it. There are so many attractive girls out there, but I don't want just that, I narrow it down even more so to the ones with personalizes and that gets rid of half of the lookers. Then there is a person with similar views and genuine ideals. This narrows it down, but there are still many to fall for, so why haven't I? All the girls I interact with for the most part would make amazing girlfriends, so what is stopping me? I was at dance team practice today and just thinking of a relationship didn't appeal to me. So I'm officially messed. I can't decide what I want because if I don't want some of these girls, then I don't know what I'm waiting for....I need to stop waiting, I need to run as mr. cpt Anonymous said. I have to go on with my life and soon enough the right one will be there right next to me. I better open up my eyes, because these girls, you girls, are great. I think I'm just too scared to make a move. I'm uncomfortable with the unfamiliar and that's basically what dating is. Why don't girls make the moves? I could go for some of that.
It's truly unfortunate that it began to rain today, I was getting used to the idea of summer and the weather that comes along with. Life's going to change here really soon and I honestly have no idea as to the outcome. I'd like to imagine with the choices I've made thus far it'll turn out well. There's a thought: I'm virgin in several ways of the word. The most obvious yes, then there's alcohol, and drugs, and then simple stuff like a relationship, a first kiss, a first love (mutual of course), all of that.
Dammit Damien Rice, I'm going to kill you and your music. I've played this CD of his at least five times in the past three days. Way too many times, but its too good. Sidenote about dance team, I absolutely love flags, and they have them in this number of theirs. SUPER!

"And I'll ask for what I give to you
Is just what i'm going through
This is nothing new
No no just another phase of finding what I really need
Is what makes me bleed"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now some girls make moves. There's just the ones that are too shy and used to the boys doing it anyway. And traveling would be great. Go skiing at Whistler, Price is Right in California and hotties and surfing in Australia. You really get me thinking David. And, yeah, personality really knocks a lot of people down a few pegs at our school.
-Danielle

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home