a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I've been waiting for so long...

I believe a job in the construction business would be a worthwhile start. Scott Heter and I ought to do that when we go off to college. Make some good enough money, work hard, get tanned and strong, and then gain a bunch of experience.
Today was such a nice day, the weather was fantastic, and I wanted to stay outside. During Art I went out to the courtyard and enjoyed the sunshine, I just need shorts and a pool. I don't even know these days. What the heck does David Zavertnik want? Here is what I want: I want to be in a tropical region, or even here, but with nice tennis courts, and I want to play tennis. Anneliese is the opponent in mind, not really opponent, but friend to play with me. We'd then lounge in the beautiful sun and I'd have a an Ipod, and it'd turn to dusk, and I'd go into a large large pool with a diving board, then I'd take a midnight stroll, Ipod in hand, down the beach, or if it were here, street. Ah yeah, basically I want Mexico back. Oh dang, I freaking loved it there. And, for the most part, I didn't have much to think about there. I want so badly to be there, Gala Resort, thank you.
I'm going to buy an Ipod this weekend, a 40GB one. It's about time I had something handy. My sister and I will each get one. It'll be rad, we can be cool like all the other kids at school. And I can have an excuse not to pay attention in class. And I'll play it low enough to say I just like how the earphones feel in my ears, and that I'm not listening to music, no one will refute it.
So here's the Becky part, it must get tiresome reading about my problems with her, but its here, so I'll talk about it. I don't even think I like her anymore, she hasn't given much to allow me to. But the thing I do want is us to be friends and her not to act so weird around me. No more freaking hey I see you, now I'll turn the other way, I like getting hugs, come up to me and give me one. I am not going to hold my arms up for people anymore. Come to me. Thats what I want, just to be able to talk, and really it hasn't happened. Today we attempted, then it stopped. Reasons all the same, I got tired of it.
Now onto more pleasant things, Megan Inayoshi and I are going to Art Galleries and Dinner Saturday by ourselves as the events have unfolded and certain people can't join in. I will say this, I'll have a good time, hopefully she will too. It feels like with all this planning and such I'm blowing it up to be the big event of the year, and while I'm excited I don't want to blow it up. I want it to be what it is. So this is all I will speak of it, for it will shouldn't be uncharacteristic to go on a date. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home