a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I win

I've just completed my promotions project for Leadership which proves that while being in High School, procrastinating is not a problem. We are never given hard homework, if it were difficult, I shouldn't be able to crank out such a large project in a few short hours. I'm feeling pretty good about this. I don't ever need to worry about homework again. I can get it done no problemo.
In other news, we shot our bomb-ass video today, and Brian says we can play it in reverse so it will be awesome. And our music is so very cool. Luke recorded it, and I don't even care who he ripped off, it's super good, and therefore doesn't even matter. All that matters is we are going to destroy everyone else's project with ours. We're going to edit it all tomorrow during 8th period and then we should be set. Also tomorrow I will be posing semi-nude for English. Yes, that's right, Angel is reading a poem entitled, "Naked and Nude" and Scott and I will be modeling the two. I will be playing nude, and will be wearing almost nothing but a sign that says "NUDE" ladies beware, my incredibly soft tanned skin my make you faint, it's even been known to excite the men, but don't worry it won't be for long.
For those who aren't aware, I'm not really like that, conceited that is. I kid all the time, but I don't ever mean it, in fact I'd say I will look goofy tomorrow because I'm so tall and lanky. However, I will get buff one of these days.
I'm so very excited for summer to begin and for the long warm days to start. No more cares or worries, only friends and the sun to light my days. Ooh and those late nights where you can stay up well past sunset and the air is still warm and humid, I love that. And the stars are always so bright, man I love summer. I would like to learn to skate, or at least try it multiple times this summer, and re-learn the constellations. That'll be super...

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalee said...

David Z? In the naked? It's too bad that I don't go to Glencoe anymore.

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home