a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, March 13, 2005

It is on! I can feel it, come on.

Today was such a wonderfully nice day outside. I thoroughly enjoyed the sun, I mowed my grandparents lawn and played Frisbee golf.
The rest of the day I've spent here, being bored to crap. I've been sitting looking at things over and over again, checking out what other people were doing and trying to get some homework done, to no success.
Jeff and I were talking about the future and just the fact that we don't want to get stuck into a routine in life and never experience anything else. I want to get out into this large world of ours- I noticed this last night when I was looking at the stars too- and do stuff. I don't want to be stuck in a job that won't let me do something neat. I certainly am going to have to travel, a lot. Get experience, try new things and see how they work. I want to learn lots of useful skills, something that is killing me about school. I don't think I'm learning anything of value there anymore, or ever was. Ugh, back to school tomorrow, where I haven't done an ounce of homework for over a week. Fantastic job on my part, I need to get away. The days are so sunny and nice and deserve to be used. I want to play golf, and frisbee, and swim, and just lounge in the sun reading a good book. Oh how i wish it were June 11th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! You don't think you'll ever need all the skills you're learning about infinite series later in life? I beg to differ. I think anyone who doesn't know about those little puppies will live a very unfulfilling life. They probably won't go to heaven either... wow I hate math.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home