a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, March 14, 2005

Sometimes i think this cycle never ends...

Luke, Brian, and I are going to make a bomb-ass video tomorrow afternoon- if it works. Our whole concept is based on our ability to play our video in reverse, and if we can't do that, we're absolutely screwed. Lets hope we find someone with a good editing program, anyone you know would be nice. Brian seems to have confidence in this Adobe deal, so lets keep our fingers crossed. So anyways, our video is going to be a long scene of a kid writing a poem and then going to perform it, and Luke and Brian will have hammered out the music which will be the poem in lyrical form, and I'll play the kid. I'm going to wear a suit, or at least look sweet ace, and its going to be awesome because its going to be backwards. So I'll be peddling backwards! and a crumbled piece of paper will fly over my shoulder and into my hands! Like I said, bomb-ass!
Tennis is fun again, matches always are, I was missing B.D. for not being able to be there, but when he gets back, we'll whoop those 2nd doubles. Oh yeah, it will be good fun, and pretty soon I'll have my Ipod to keep me company on the court while I wait an hour to freaking play. Goodlord, not only was my match forever, three sets, but it took forever for me to get to play.
Today's feeling pretty good. The sun is definitely good, and my energy was up, I had a goodnights sleep with three remembered dreams. They were interesting. The first two were connected, possibly even one, they seemed to be separate though..Anyway, the first was a little strange, I was watching a video with Will Smith and some other famous guy I can't recall and two hot famous actresses. It was almost like I was there, but this movie was a strange one. Part comedy part action, part nudity deal. Like they had sex scenes and stuff; I think my reading of Brave New World influenced that one. Orgy Porgy. Super strange. Then the second was me and some faceless girl taking notes from the movie and doing stuff. I'm not embarrassed, I'm a boy, it happens, sorry if it's too much detail, but I like to remember dreams and now I can. Third was totally different. I was walking home with Elyse Gambino, and for some strange reason my house was huge, our garage was four houses down from where it is now, and our entrance was where it is now, so super wide house. Anywho, my mom was in the garage getting out of the car, and she was having a hard time so I carried her out, and thats got to be because I want her to come home. She's been gone forever it seems, but soon! Friday she'll be back. It'll be so nice to see her again. Yeah, so anyways, Elyse was like, "Oh how sweet" and I felt good about that. So what a way to wake up in the morning, my dreams were good, therefore my day was good. Sounds like a plan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brave New World will do weird things to your head. I think Mr. Powell just had us read it for the shock factor. Or maybe because he's a freak. I can't decide.
-Danielle

PS: That comment about hating math on your last entry was from me. In case you couldn't figure that one out!

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home