a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Here comes the sun....

So the sun was out today, but all of my stupid teachers made me stay inside. I asked all of them to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts and they all said no. What fools. Towards the end of StuCo however, I was allowed outside and that was super nice, the weather was absolutely amazing. Then when I walked home, even better.
I came back 8th period to play tennis, but instead played Ultimate Frisbee with Jeff, Scott, Matt, Justin, and Wes. That was a ton of fun, but super hard work, it takes a lot to play that puppy. Then came tennis, which was fun, Brian is there and now we'll start playing together. If we don't, which wouldn't make sense, I've only told the coach I wanted to play with him all year, I'll be pissed. We work well together, like today, we beat tons of other kids with our great doubles skills. He has his wondrous full strokes and I play net and slam the ball into other kids faces, perfect combo.
The best part of today came at around 6:30. I took a long bath with the lights out except a few candles, and Damien Rice playing. It was extremely enjoyable minus the fact my tub is too small. Its only like 4 feet or less long, meaning I either have my legs in and torso out, or my torso in and legs pretty much out. It was hard to get really comfortable, but it gave me a chance to unwind and stop thinking, I just layed there like a blob and thought of nothing. It really cleared my head, especially about girls. Without thinking about them it's easier. Well about her. I did think of Megan I. and my date coming up. I really excited for it and I think it will be super fun. We'll go into Portland, look at some galleries and stroll through the sunlit streets, then grab a bite to eat at a nice restaurant around there. Then, depending on what time it is, we could probably go take a stroll in a park since sunny days= super clear star viewings. I love those stars up there, I could look at them forever, and the cool crisp air that is always around in the evening, it'd be great. Yep, this is going to be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home