a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, March 07, 2005

Page of concrete....

I didn't enjoy school today, but who can expect to. I just didn't enjoy any of these classes I have, finding out I have a 'C' again in English sucks. I've done the freaking work, moved locations, done what he said, and still I suck at it. I don't get these freaking poems. I completely misread my poem for my test and so I got a four on it, that's a bad score for it, so that gave me like a D I bet, something terrible.
I need something new, something to look forward to again. The new classes have lost their touch, even Art isn't motive to be in school. Tennis hasn't been incredibly fun, all I want to do is play games against kids. I don't want to do these absolutely retarded drills and ridiculous training drills. Yoga was nice, I do look forward to that. It's such a relaxing thing, I really should do it everyday, and in the morning. It really revamps me, clears my head and makes me ready for more of the day.
I'm listing to The Mars Volta now. They're unique and I like it. I really enjoy the vocals over the rest of the stuff. Brian will be burning me a copy of the new one, in exchange for Damien Rice, of whom I've stopped listening to. It will be good for me, at least in the short run.
I t was really weird. My mood today. I felt strange, completely out of place. I definitely didn't want to be there. So Anneliese got accepted to Amherst, meaning she'll be moving across the country for college, leaving me in Oregon. Wonder if we'll stay in touch. It kind of hit me today what it means to leave people behind, referring back to my 95% comment. I wonder if I'll forget people I know now, that was kind of a sad thought today. I was picturing a few key people. Forgetting them was pretty depressing, but a complete possibility until I look in an old yearbook and remember some memories of the good ole days.
I could use someone to hold, looks like the pillow will have to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try to make sure the yearbook is super good this year so you can look back at it and remember people. Just ask the yearbook geeks and you shall receive.

-Danielle

PS: I have a C in math. Some of these teachers are really asking for it.

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home